By installing Airbag Man Suspension to your Ford F-Series you can take advantage of many features & benefits which include adjustable levelling control, eliminating spring sag, safer load carrying, better braking, improved steering & handling, stabilise body roll, prevents bottoming out, excellent ride quality, reduced tyre wear & lower maintenance costs.
Our Air Suspension kits utilising Firestone Airbags are designed to fit in-between the existing leaf spring/axle & Chassis to provide levelling control to a vehicle when towing or carrying loads.
These airbags are made of heavy duty firestone rubber, providing years of comfort and stability to a vehicle.
You can adjust for varying loads & road conditions by simply inflating or deflating, just like inflating/deflating a tyre.
Airbags are used for front-to-rear & side-to-side levelling control of your vehicle.
This enables a vehicle to "level up" when towing caravans, boats and trailers or when a vehicle is carrying heavy, uneven loads.
- Ford F150 2015-2016 Standard Height RR4688
- Ford F250 2011-2016 Standard Height RR4696 (Excl. V10 with ext. cab & 8' bed)
- Ford F350 2011-2016 Standard Height RR4696 (Excl. V10 with ext. cab & 8' bed)
- Firestone Airbags with a Limited Life-Time Warranty
- Simple to Use & Easy to Fit
- Complete with all Fittings & Heavy Duty Nylon Tubing
- Owner’s Manual & Step by Step Instructions
- Adjustable Levelling Control
- Eliminates Spring Sag
- Safer Load Carrying
- Better Braking
- Improves Steering & Handling
- Stabilises Body Roll & Sway of your Vehicle
- Prevents Bottoming Out
- Reduces Tyre Wear
- Increases Life Span of your Existing Suspension
- Maintenance Costs Lowered
- Excellent Ride Quality
How do I inflate or deflate my airbags?
Very simple! You can add air via a service stations tyre inflation facilities or if you have a portable compressor that will work perfectly as well. If you wanted to inflate or deflate your airbags from the comfort of your vehicle, we have a massive range of on board air accessories that will give you the ability of individual press of a button technology and pressure readings via an analogue or digital gauge.
Check out our most popular On Board Air Control Kits